Epic Hair Designs values your privacy
Epic Hair Designs considers the guarding of your privacy as of the utmost importance. This Epic Hair Designs Policy states our policy on maintaining your privacy and handling your personal information. Personal information means information about an identifiable individual.
This Epic Hair Designs Policy relates to personal information we handle about our clients, visitors to our websites and other members of the public. Our personnel and job applicants can contact our human resources team for more information about their privacy.
Reasons for collecting information
Epic Hair Designs collects personal information which is necessary to conduct business with you.
Epic Hair Designs and its service providers may use your personal or business information and information you have supplied for purposes including to:
- Identify you as the client and booking you in for services at any of our salons.
- Reminder phone calls, SMS or emails.
- Operate our business as it applies to you.
- A small amount of marketing from Epic Hair Designs. You can opt out of this.
- participate in the process of any third party acquisition or potential acquisition of an interest in us or our assets
- protect our lawful interests
- fulfil legal and regulatory obligations
How we use your information
Epic Hair Designs uses and discloses your personal information and the information you supply in many ways necessary for us to do business together: product promotion, order fulfilment and identifying yourself in our salon.
Any questions please feel free to contact us. As we do have your personal information we take this responsibility very seriously.
Epic Hair Designs Survey
Dear Valued Client,
We are conducting a short survey for the benefit of our valued clientele, with five questions to improve the quality and service of Epic Hair Designs. All responses are anonymous and we highly value your honest opinion.
With much appreciation
Epic Hair Designs