With the festive season in full swing, it’s time to take your party hair style up a notch! Try your hand at super glamorous Hollywood Waves. They can be created on both long and short hair and look incredible.
1. Start with wet hair and spray with a heat protecting spray before blow drying
2. Blow dry on medium heat using a round brush to create volume
3. Once dry, create a deep side part. Spray hair with sea salt spray in order for curls to hold
4. GHD or wand curl from mid-length down using the same size piece hair each time. Ensure each curl is in the same direction
5. Once curls are complete, brush softly with a paddle brush and set with hairspray